Access our website with confidence
If you are experiencing difficulty accessing content on this site, please do not hesitate to contact firstname.lastname@example.org. We will work with you to ensure that you have access to the publicly available content on the site.
Payveris is committed to providing a website that is as accessible as our branches. We have made best efforts to implement the recommendations of the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) as published by the Web Accessibility Initiative (WAI) of the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C).
There is no single definitive test of conformance to Level AA of the WCAG but we have used a variety of methods for assessing our accessibility, not limited to but including physical tests using screen readers and keyboard only. If you find a part of the site that you feel does not conform to Level AA of the WCAG or are having difficulty getting the information you need, please use one of the methods below to let us know so that we can rectify it.
- Contact us by phone 860-372-4111
- Contact us via our Contact Us page.
- Contact us via email: email@example.com
- Payveris strives to make every page accessible to users but cannot guarantee that every page conforms to WCAG 2.1 Level AA.
- Some pages have partial conformance due to the use of 3rd party vendors. As such Payveris does not claim full site-wide Conformance, instead a partial conformance, as defined by WCAG Level AA 2.0. Payveris cannot ensure conformance of crucial third-party plug-ins and widgets. Payveris acknowledges there may be difficulties with the following portions of the site:
- Recaptcha, Google location services, Calculators, etc.
- Payveris provides PDF documents that come from third parties, including the federal government. We cannot alter these documents to ensure their conformance. If you find difficulties in reviewing a PDF on our site, please contact us so that we may provide alternate means of access to the information in a timely manner.
- Our conformance claims only extend to pages within the Payveris URL domain.
- Payveris has used WCAG guidelines for conformance as suggested by the Department of Justice.
- Payveris chose to use WCAG for conformance because they are determined by the W3C, the consortium that makes the guidelines for the Internet, worldwide.
- Payveris uses automated testing as a baseline for conformance but understands W3C's position that '(t)here is as yet no tool that can perform a completely automatic assessment on the checkpoints in the guidelines, and fully automatic testing may remain difficult or impossible'.
- Client has used Assistive Technologies (A) in the testing of this site, including but not limited to keyboard only, screen readers, other auxiliary aids as well as increasing font size to 200% and navigating the site without CSS (Cascading Style Sheets).